The Business Operations and Special Projects Coordinator role is a high visibility position in the company functioning as a flexible resource across multiple projects and events in support of the Executive Team and overall Nuventra staff.
The Coordinator will be called upon to fulfill the following key responsibilities:
- Support the Executive Team and assist with special projects as assigned
- Serve as Executive Team liaison to other groups in the company
- Help to enrich the company culture by identifying, organizing, managing, and executing company functions including team building, volunteer events, company meetings, etc.
- Assist with implementation of Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS Traction) across the company and act as a flexible resource for all groups working on EOS infrastructure
- Lead event planning logistics through managing vendor contracts, day-of logistical management, securing meeting space, making travel arrangements, scheduling room arrangements (including technology), selecting menu items and entertainment, and preparing agendas and handouts, etc.
- Liaise with corporate travel agency
- Review process for submitting and managing travel requests company-wide
- Assist with office management by ensuring fully functional operations and supplies across all offices
- Liaise with real estate agents and property management groups on leased office spaces (all offices)
- Greet and direct visitors, including vendors, clients, and job candidates
- Manage the corporate apartment and car
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starting, detail-oriented, and resourceful person who is excited by Nuventra’s mission
- 0-1 year of related work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and critical thinking skills
- Ability to adapt to changes and competing priorities
- Collaborative work style to facilitate interactions across departments and teams
- Must maintain confidentiality on corporate matters when appropriate